This year’s Higher Education World Summit was held in Melbourne, Australia from the 30th of September till the 2nd of October.
The summit brings together global leaders from different fields of higher education to learn, network and share their knowledge and experiences.
The delegates of the summit were also among the first to have a detailed look at the results of The 2015-2016 World University Rankings. There are no big surprises, all the names in the top 10 sound familiar, and the rankings have not changed much since last year. Actually it hasn’t changed much for decades.
This year’s top 10:
- California Institute of Technology, USA
- University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- Stanford University, USA
- University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Massachusets Institute of Technology, USA
- Harvard University, USA
- Princeton University, USA
- Imperial College London, United Kingdom
- ETH Zurich – Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Switzerland
- University of Chicago, USA
You can find the full list on the following link:Â https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/
To find out more about the main points of the Summit, have a look at the presentations and videos:Â http://responsive.policyreview.tv/conference/1047.htmlBack to Home